Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 3 - Screening Day #2 Cont.





































6 comments:

  1. OK -- this was definitely NOT easy to figure out! I just spent about a half hour of valuable powder skiing time trying to figure this out. Anyhow, I am really impressed with the work you all are doing. We are in absolutely the opposite weather as you all as we are currently looking at 30 inches of snow at Wintergreen . Good news -- probably no school on Monday and maybe even Tuesday.
    This is Clark and my mom is so slow on figuring out how to make the comments. Looks G, hope u havin fun out der and da kids must b so greatful dat u guys are being so nice.
    Bi Clark and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw -- clark assures me that is how you communicate in im. sounds like trash to me! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited for you guys and extremely proud of Celia and Garrett. What a great experience. Enjoy your time there. Shnips is wearing a dress today. We'll keep following every day. This is from Alice and Yianni signing in from Yianni's email. Thank Goodness he's here to help me do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Crissy/Garrett/Celia: I'm so pleased that the electricity is back and I can write to you again. Dad wrote you a long message and then couldn't send it. I'm kind of proud of being able to do it! It has been a challenging day, no electricity, no heat, no stove to cook, freezing weather and the largest snow fall we have had in l00 years!
    We got the wood stove going, only to have to open the windows because of the smell of fumes. We wore our jackets and gloves inside the house! Dad invited JJ and I to come to his place, but no one can get out! Hope you had another great day and I look forward to reading your next blog. LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so crazy--I read your posts and can just feel how wonderful this experience is for you all. I cannot wait to hear all your stories! The people of Nicaragua I am sure will never forget the three of you! We miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home.Glad you all made it back safely. What a wonderful experience for all of you, and something you all will remember for the rest of your lives. We are very proud of all of you.

    ReplyDelete